a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Automotive Management program
have the opportunity of finding a broad and varied line of work, from ministers
to professionals, and from local agencies in process of formation to
international organizations. This program focuses on building important
business skills while integrating a business worldview.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration in Automotive Management will be able to:
Develop the necessary
skills for a position in the business world;
- Develop the ability to lead and supervise small
Formulate and implement policies and
projects in the area of human resources;
Correlate information on the economic
scenario with organizational goals;
Demonstrate knowledge in using
financial statements in managerial operations;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
- Acquire entry-level knowledge of business management when applied to
Total Credits: 126 (1.890 horas)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.