Students who want to withdraw from the University may be eligible to receive a refund of tuition andfees upon submission of the “Cancelation Request Form” from the Student Service’s Office. All refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. The Application for Admission Fee ($40) and the Registration and Processing Fee ($110) are non-refundable after submission of the Application.
2. Refunds for students who withdraw after tuition has been paid, but during the drop/add period, which is one week from the day student submit their Agreement, will receive a 100% of refund of the Tuition and the Evaluation Fee ($110). Thereafter, the Tuition and Evaluation Fee will be refunded based on the following sliding scale.
Second week after registration 80%
Third week after registration 60%
Fourth week after registration 40%
Fifth week after registration 20%
Sixth week after registration 0%
3. Cancellation after the fifth (5 th ) business day, and before the end of the second week after registration, will result in a refund of 80% of tuition and evaluation fees.
4. Cancellation after the second week and before the end of the third week after registration, will result in a refund of 60% of tuition and evaluation fees.
5. Cancellation after the third week and before the end of the fourth week after registration will result in a refund of 40% of tuition and evaluation fees.
6. Cancellation after the fourth week and before the end of the fifth week after registration will result in a refund of 20% of tuition and evaluation fees.
7. Any cancellation after the beginning of the sixth week will result in no refund.
8. Refunds shall be made within 30 days of the date that the institution determines that the student has withdrawn.
We would love for you to learn more about us. Navigate the buttons below to see more information.