Students who want to withdraw from the University may be eligible to receive a refund of tuition and fees upon submission of the “Cancelation Request Form” from the Student Services Office. All refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. The Application for Admission Fee ($40) and the Evalution Fee ($110) are non-refundable after submission of the Application.
2. Refunds for students who withdraw after tuition has been paid, but during the drop/add period, which is one week from the day student submit their Agreement, will receive a 100% of refund of the Tuition and the Registration/Processing fees ($110). Thereafter, the Tuition and Registration/Processing Fees will be refunded based on the following sliding scale.
Second week after registration 80%
Third week after registration 60%
Fourth week after registration 40%
Fifth week after registration 20%
Sixth week after registration 0%
3. Cancellation after the fifth (5th) business day, and before the end of the second week after registration, will result in a refund of 80% of tuition and registration/processing fees.
4. Cancellation after the second week and before the end of the third week after registration, will result in a refund of 60% of tuition and registration/processing fees.
5. Cancellation after the third week and before the end of the fourth week after registration will result in a refund of 40% of tuition and registration/processing fees.
6. Cancellation after the fourth week and before the end of the fifth week after registration will result in a refund of 20% of tuition and registration/processing fees.
7. Any cancellation after the beginning of the sixth week will result in no refund.8. Refunds shall be made within 30 days of the date that the institution determines that the student has withdrawn.
Scholarships & Discounts
Due to our exceptionally reduced prices and low tuition cost, we do not offer many internal scholarships. We are happy to offer the following discounts:
- 10% discount on tuition for pastors (must send us the ordination certificate as a pastor).
- 10% discount to FCU alumni.
- 15% discount on tuition for couples who enroll at the same time at FCU, regardless of the study program chosen by each. This discount will only apply to ONE of the two study programs. Please note that this discount is only offered while both remain active students.
We would love for you to learn more about us. Navigate the buttons below to see more information.