This program focuses on human and
spiritual development, the tactical skills development of interpersonal
intervention, and the formulation and implementation of effective counseling
plans necessary for the successful preparation of those who wish to fulfill
their vocation in counseling.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate degree in Counseling will be able to:
- Develop soft skills for an entry-level
position in the field of Counseling;
Explain and create an effective counseling plan;
- Describe different psychological, psychiatric
and modern informational systems in psychological practice;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God.
Total Credits: 60 (2250 horas)
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in te language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses taken in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.