This program focuses on human and spiritual development, the development of tactical skills of interpersonal intervention and the formulation and implementation of effective counseling plans necessary for the successful preparation of those who wish to fulfill their vocation of counseling.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Coaching will be:
- Equipped in the use of techniques of personal and group knowledge that improve the labor field.
- Able to promote long-term goals and execute an extraordinary performance.
- Enabled to maintain effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Able to correct use of composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- All parts of the Enrollment Agreement signed. If the student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 horas)
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.