This program focuses on providing students with tools to strategically lead the talents and gifts in different settings and organizations, to establish processes and respond with effectiveness and efficiency to any problem that might arise within an organization; required for the successful and professional operation of any organization in the 21st Century.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Develop soft skills for an entry-level position in the business world;
- Formulate and implement an effective marketing plan;
- Use financial statements in managerial operations;
- Apply modern informational systems in business;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God.
Total Credits: 60 (900 horas)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.