This program focuses on educational development and
behavior. It explores current education issues and trends in today’s
private and public-school environments and provides practical experience in
classroom planning and creating lesson plans.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:LEARNING OUTCOMES
The student completing the Associate Degree in Education will be able to:
- Develop soft skills for an
entry-level position in the field of Education;
- Describe learning theories and how to apply them;
- Identify theories of human development including psychosocial, socio-cultural and faith development and how to apply them;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God.
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Evidence of language proficiency in the program language desired.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses taken in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total Credits: 60 (2250 horas)