The objective of the Bachelor of Arts in
Theology is to prepare students to read, interpret and apply the Bible in their
own lives and in a practical career. They will also learn the theological
foundations for leadership, teaching, and ministry within a church and will develop
an in-depth growth in their love of God, an increased desire to bring glory to
His name, and an abiding love for people within the Christian ministry through
the local church.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Theology will be able to:
- Understand and explain Christian-based ethical
principles and exemplify those moral imperatives in their ministry for the
Kingdom of God;
- Describe the
central theological doctrines of the
- Describe the different theological elements of a
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
Develop soft skills to
work in the ministries, organizations, etc., in the field of
Total Credits: 126 (1.890 hours)
- High School Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree.
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under 18 yaears of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies, if applicable.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses taken in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30, years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.