program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and
professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit
them from achieving their highest potential. The Bachelor of Arts in Coaching degree
provides better forms and adapted strategies to cover, specifically, the needs
of the professional. Coaching applies proven psychological techniques that work
as tools in the development of human behavior as well as in their form to
acquire knowledge and learning to learn.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Bachelor degree in Coaching will be able to:
communication skills that support revision of the group values;
- Detect and describe proven psychological
techniques that work as tools in the development of human behavior;
specific coaching skills in order to develop leadership with abilities to
affect maximum potential growth within their organization;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
- Develop the necessary
skills for an entry-level position in the field of Coaching.
Total Credits: 126 (1.890 hours)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.