program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and
professional skills, allowing them to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit
them from achieving their highest potential. The Bachelor of Arts in Coaching degree
provides better forms and adapted strategies to cover, specifically, the needs
of the professional. Coaching applies proven psychological techniques that work
as tools in the development of human behavior as well as in their form to
acquire knowledge and learning to learn.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Bachelor degree in Coaching will be able to:
communication skills that support revision of the group values;
- Detect and describe proven psychological
techniques that work as tools in the development of human behavior;
specific coaching skills in order to develop leadership with abilities to
affect maximum potential growth within their organization;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
- Develop the necessary
skills for an entry-level position in the field of Coaching.
Total Credits: 126 (4725 hours)
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- High School Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in te language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses taken in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.