degree in Counseling is a program designed to immerse the student in the
development of human personalities and the study of current theories on group
dynamics and their application in different situations. Students receive extensive
training in the field of Counseling combined with human development courses,
backed by content from other areas that allow the student to develop tactical
skills of interpersonal intervention. The diagnosis and/or treatment of
physical problems will be referred to the appropriate medical practitioner.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Bachelor degree in Counseling will be able to:
Integrate Christian principles in
critical thinking and decision making;
Identify effective interpersonal
- Acquire knowledge of major counseling, developmental,
and personality counseling theories;
- Apply psychological theories to life situations;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
Develop the necessary
skills for an entry-level position in the field of Counseling.
Total Credits: 126 (1.890 hours)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total credits: 45
Total credits: 81