the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program have the opportunity
of finding a broad and varied labor field, from ministers to professionals and
from local agencies in process of formation to international organizations.
This program focuses on building important business skills while integrating a
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Develop the necessary
skills for a position in the business world;
Develop the ability to lead and
supervise small teams;
Formulate and implement policies and projects
in the area of human resources;
Correlate information on the economic
scenario with organizational goals;
- Demonstrate knowledge in using financial
statements in managerial operations;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God.
Total Credits: 126 (4725 horas)
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in te language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses taken in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.