program focuses on educational development and behavior. It explores current
education issues and trends in today’s private and public-school environments
and provides practical experience in classroom planning and creating lesson
plans. This program equips students with the knowledge to develop innovative
approaches to instructional practices and lesson planning, as well as
evaluation of their own performance to continuously improve their teaching
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Education will be able to::
- Identify fundamental knowledge and skills for
executing the teaching-learning process;
- Recognize the principles of education management
in the private and public sectors;
- Develop innovative approaches to instructional
practices and lesson planning;
- Understand the role of performance assessment in
the development of students’ learning opportunities;
- Acquire the ability to critique their own
performance as an educator in order to improve teaching effectiveness;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
Develop soft skills for
an entry-level position in the field of Education.
Total Credits: 126 (1.890 hours)
- – High School Diploma or GED.
- – Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- – Diplomas of previous studies.
- – Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- – Copy of official identification.
- – Debit Authorization (if desired).
- – A passport type photo.
- – Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- – Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.