program is designed to contribute to students’ professional development through
the knowledge and recognition of contemporary strategic issues and practices.
Thus, achieved through the development of scientific research methods and their
application in the business environment for senior managers and consultants
with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Students will have an
appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on
business theory and practice, using the skills needed for effective
decision-making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical
knowledge into practical applications.
THIS PROGRAM IS
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in Financial Education will be able to:
- Develop a knowledge of scientific and scholarly
research methods and their application in the business setting for senior
managers, and consultants;
Create an appreciation of cultural,
ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- Develop necessary skills for effective
decision making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical
insights into practical knowledge- based applications;
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in applied
research in the context of Financial Education.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.