This program is designed to contribute to the professional development
of students through the knowledge and recognition of contemporary
strategic issues and practices, achieved through the development of
knowledge of scientific research methods and their application in the
business environment for senior managers and consultants with advanced
critical thinking and analytical skills. Students will have an
appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on
business theory and practice, using the skills needed for effective
decision-making, in complex business environments, by integrating
theoretical knowledge into practical applications.
THIS PROGRAM IS
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in Financial Education will develop:
of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in
the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
necessary for effective decision making in complex business
environments by integrating theoretical insights into practical
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.