program is designed to contribute to students’ professional development through
the knowledge and recognition of contemporary strategic issues and practices.
Thus, achieved through the development of scientific research methods and their
application in the business environment for senior managers and consultants
with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Students will have an
appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on
business theory and practice, using the skills needed for effective
decision-making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical
knowledge into practical applications.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in Health Care Services will be able to:
Understand scientific and scholarly
research methods and their application in the business setting for senior
managers, and consultants;
Create an appreciation of cultural,
ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- Develop necessary skills for effective decision
making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical insights
into practical knowledge- based applications;
advanced knowledge in applied research in the context of Heath Care Services.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)