This program is designed to contribute to the professional
development of students through the knowledge and recognition of
contemporary strategic issues and practices, achieved through the
development of knowledge of scientific research methods and their
application in the business environment for senior managers and
consultants with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills.
Students will have an appreciation of cultural, ethical and global
issues and their impact on business theory and practice, using the
skills needed for effective decision-making, in complex business
environments, by integrating theoretical knowledge into practical
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
- The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration in NeuroMarketing will develop:Knowledge
of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in
the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
necessary for effective decision making in complex business
environments by integrating theoretical insights into practical
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)