THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration will develop:
of scientific and scholarly research methods and their application in
the business setting for senior managers, and consultants;
- Advanced critical thinking concepts and analytical skills;
- An appreciation of cultural, ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
necessary for effective decision making in complex business
environments by integrating theoretical insights into practical
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)