This program provides effective skills to develop high-level coaching, having the opportunity to focus research into student’s own practice, which must be innovative and strategic. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have the capability of making an impact on your organization or profession. The program has been designed to develop skills and confidence in providing facilitation and consultancy, as well as competence in research and evaluation.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Coaching will:
- Possess effective skills to develop senior coaches;
- Create programs to develop others to become professional coaches;
- Be an effective internal coach that can practice professionally within a single organization;
- Be a professional coaching consultant to those organizations requiring professional coaching services in varied areas to improve their internal coaching staff.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in Coaching or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)