This program provides effective skills
to develop high-level coaching, along with the opportunity to focus the research
into the student’s own practice, which must be innovative and strategic. Students
will need to demonstrate that they have the capability of making an impact on the
organization or profession. This program has been designed to develop skills and
confidence in providing facilitation and consultancy, as well as competence, in
research and evaluation.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Coaching will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective skills to
develop senior coaches;
- Create programs to develop others to
become professional coaches;
- Understand how to be an effective internal coach
that can practice professionally within a single organization;
- Develop the ability to become a professional
coaching consultant to those organizations requiring professional coaching
services in various areas to improve their internal coaching staff.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in Coaching or in related areas of study.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 60