in Education is built with the skills and knowledge to enact meaningful changes
in today’s schools and classrooms. This program will introduce students to the
most popular theories and philosophies guiding today’s education system while
examining ways to solve current problems using established best-practice
strategies and resources.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Education will be able to:
- Develop several education projects such as
multi-cultural education, human development, and qualitative or quantitative
- Identify innovative approaches to instructional
practices, lesson design, and performance assessment aiming to deepen the
student’s opportunities to learn;
Analyze social justice issues, directed
to building a just and democratic society.
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Master's Degree.
- Diplomas of previous studies are requested but not required.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)