OBJECTIVESTHIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:LEARNING OUTCOMES
program will equip the student with the knowledge of methods of qualitative,
historical, and practical theological research, to grow in the understanding of
the biblical, historical and theological warrants for contemporary ministerial
practice and to develop effectiveness in the expository communication of
Scripture, through oral and written media.
The student completing the Doctor degree in Theology will be able to:
- Describe the dynamics of congregational analysis;
- Perform advanced scholarly research and make
contributions to the field;
Integrate Theological understanding
with human need in a contemporary framework;
- Identify all branches of theology and be able to
apply them in the exposition and communication of Scriptures both orally and in
- Effectively communicate one’s research to other
scholars and summarize its findings.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
- Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- Master's Degree.
- Diplomas of previous studies are requested but not required.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.