This program will equip the student to know the methods of qualitative, historical, and practical theological research, to grow in understanding of the biblical, historical and theological warrants for contemporary ministerial practice and to develop effectiveness in the expository communication of Scripture, through oral and written media. THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:OBJECTIVES
The student completing the Doctor degree in Theology will:
- Understand the dynamics of congregational analysis.
- Integrate Theological understanding with human need in a contemporary framework.
- Develop effectiveness in the exposition and communication of the Scriptures both orally and in writing.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Master degree in the same area or in related areas of study.