program is designed to contribute to students’ professional development through
the knowledge and recognition of contemporary strategic issues and practices.
Thus, achieved through the development of scientific research methods and their
application in the business environment for senior managers and consultants
with advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Students will obtain an
appreciation of cultural, ethical and global issues and their impact on
business theory and practice, using the skills needed for effective
decision-making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical
knowledge into practical applications.THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Doctor degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Develop a knowledge of scientific and scholarly
research methods and their application in the business setting for senior
managers, and consultants;
Develop critical thinking concepts and
Create an appreciation of cultural,
ethical, and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
Develop necessary skills for effective
decision making in complex business environments by integrating theoretical
insights into practical knowledge- based applications.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
- - Enrollment Application filled and signed.
- - Master's Degree.
- - Diplomas of previous studies are requested but not required.
- - A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- - Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- - Copy of official identification.
- - Debit Authorization ( if desired ).
- - A passport type photo.
- - Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.