program focuses on educational development and behavior. It explores current
education issues and trends in today’s private and public-school environments
and provides practical experience in classroom planning and creating lesson
plans. This program equips students with the knowledge to develop innovative
approaches to instructional practices and lesson planning, as well as
evaluation of their own performance to continuously improve their teaching
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing a Bachelor Degree in Education will be able to::
- Identify fundamental knowledge and skills for
executing the teaching-learning process;
- Recognize the principles of education management
in the private and public sectors;
- Develop innovative approaches to instructional
practices and lesson planning;
- Understand the role of performance assessment in
the development of students’ learning opportunities;
- Acquire the ability to critique their own
performance as an educator in order to improve teaching effectiveness;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God;
Develop soft skills for
an entry-level position in the field of Education.
Total Credits: 126 (4725 hours)
- Enrollment Agreement filed and signed. If student is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- High School Diploma/GED or Associate's Degree.
- Diplomas of previous studies, if applicable.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in te language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.