Neuromarketing tools, graduates will gain awareness and understanding of how
the customer’s brain actually works and what affects marketing will have. Students
will learn how to design products to look, function and feel before they are
even ready to hit the market, minimizing risk and maximizing all resources, in
order to boost the effectiveness of your efforts.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Neuromarketing will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize
- Apply the obtained knowledge in order to effectively
lead a team in arriving at a decision involving a business scenario;
Develop a framework of identifying different
points of view and an awareness of multiple perspectives;
knowledge of business management when applied to the context of Neuromarketing.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (2250 hours)