The purpose of this graduate program is to equip students with the knowledge and skills to achieve career success in business and management. It enables students to engage in effective creative problem-solving in relation to complex issues in business management in a changing and dynamic contemporary business environment.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize;
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate;
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in a related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)