This program offers students the skills
to create and develop projects that aim to enhance coaching practices in the
corporate environment and in individual services, bringing coachees to their
desired state through a detailed and effective action plan.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Coaching will be able to:
Demonstrate abilities in order to
organize and prioritize learning skills in the workforce;
Understand how to be a coaching
professional able to lead the workforce team in effective decision-making;
- Implement coaching strategies in which
leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique
perspectives of each one person.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (2250)