The Master of Arts in Coaching program offers students the abilities and skills to be a coach of professionals, able to lead the team in effective decision-making, implementing coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Coaching will:
- Be able to demonstrate abilities to organize and prioritize learning skills in the workforce;
- Be a coaching professional able to lead the workforce team in effective decision-making;
- Be able to implement coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- One of the following:
- Coaching certification by Florida Christian University (FCU) & American Coaching & Mentoring Association (ACMA)
- Coaching certification by Federação Brasileira de Coaching Integral Sistêmico® (FEBRACIS)
- Satisfactorily complete the following courses:
- CM3105 – Verbal Expression
- CH2011 – The Coaching Process
- CH2012 – Culture of Sucess and Innovation in the Workplace
- CH3013 – Soar Human Development Tools
- CC4567 – Group Dynamics
- CH4023 – Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)