OBJECTIVESTHIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:LEARNING OUTCOMES
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Marriage and Family Therapy will be able to:
- Apply methods of psychological nature to
evaluate, assess, diagnose, treat, and prevent emotional and mental disorders
- Apply marriage and family therapy, and different
methods of psychotherapy;
- Offer counseling, behavior modification,
consultation, client-centered advocacy, crisis intervention, and the provisions
of needed information and education to clients;
- Develop clinical research into more effective
psychotherapeutic modalities for the treatment and prevention of cognitive,
affective, or behavioral conditions.
Total de Creditos: 40 (1500 hours)
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree.
- Diplomas of other previous studies, if applicable.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.