The Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy combines relevant courses in marriage and family therapy, psychology, sociology and theology to provide professional clinical training for students seeking a Marriage and Family Therapist in Florida. THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of the program, students are going to be able to:
- Use methods of psychological nature to evaluate, assess, diagnose, treat, and prevent emotional and mental disorders or dysfunctions.
- Apply marriage and family therapy, and different methods of psychotherapy.
- Offer counseling, behavior modification, consultation, client-centered advocacy, crisis intervention, and the provision of needed information and education to clients.
- Include clinical research into more effective psychotherapeutic modalities for the treatment and prevention of cognitive, affective, or behavioral conditions.
Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
Total de Creditos: 40 (600 hours)
- Bachelor degree in Counseling or in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.