THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Principled Education will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to
structure an educational program aligned with Principled Educational method;
Develop the ability to effectively
lead a team to attain educational excellence;
transformational aspects of education for competence and character.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (2250 hours)