THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Principled Education will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to
structure an educational program aligned with Principled Educational method;
Develop the ability to effectively
lead a team to attain educational excellence;
transformational aspects of education for competence and character.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 60