This program offers
students the motivation and techniques that prepares them to develop a
relationship with both the business and financial world. Students will create
an awareness for a change of habits, organization, prioritization, and planning
to start developing and concluding projects in order to obtain the expected
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Financial Education will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize
- Apply the obtained knowledge in order to effectively
lead a team in arriving at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Develop a framework of identifying different points
of view and an awareness of multiple perspectives;
knowledge of business management when applied to the context of Finances.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (1250 hours)