The purpose of this graduate program is to develop in students their ability to organize, prioritize and delegate; to lead effectively a team to reach a decision that involves a business scenario identifying points of view and understanding the perspectives of others involved.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Health Care Services will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize;
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate;
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)