The purpose of this program lies in developing
administrative, managerial and research skills to professionals working in
healthcare organizations, providing in-depth knowledge that allows them to
build and lead teams of professionals, as well as develop projects that offer
distinct services to clients.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration in Health Care Services will be able to:
Demonstrate the ability to organize,
prioritize and delegate;
- Apply the obtained knowledge in order to
effectively lead a team in arriving at a decision involving a business
Identify points of view and understand
the perspectives of others involved;
- Demonstrate advanced
knowledge of business management when applied to the context of Health Care.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)