THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Education will be able to:
Describe transformative learning theories, multiple intelligences theory and
their pedagogical use;
- Develop the ability to conceive various accomplishments,
abilities, interests, practices and perspectives as resources for effective learning
- Develop and implement educational policies relating to school management
focused on meritocracy, inclusion and a humanistic view.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 60