THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Education will be able to:
Describe transformative learning theories, multiple intelligences theory and
their pedagogical use;
- Develop the ability to conceive various accomplishments,
abilities, interests, practices and perspectives as resources for effective learning
- Develop and implement educational policies relating to school management
focused on meritocracy, inclusion and a humanistic view.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your choice is a requirement to prove your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official indentification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
Total Credits: 60 (2250 hours)