Graduates will discuss and explore issues central to the automotive industry, understand the challenges facing the automotive sector and will be able to play an active role in shaping the industry’s future.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students completing a Master Degree in Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate.
- Effectively lead a team to arrive at a decision involving a business scenario.
- Identify points of view and understand the perspectives of others involved.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)