Cognitive neuroscience is an
interdisciplinary area of research and scholarship. Students in this program
gain a thorough understanding of the intellectual issues that drive this
rapidly growing field, as well as expertise in the major methods for research
on higher brain function. Cognitive Neuroscience focuses on research concerning
all aspects of human cognition from a neuroscience perspective.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students completing a Master Degree in Business Administration in Cognitive Neuroscience will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize
- Apply the obtained knowledge in order to effectively
lead a team in arriving at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Develop the ability to identify points of view
and understand the perspectives of others involved;
- Demonstrate advanced
knowledge of business management when applied to the context of Cognitive
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 18
Total credits: 42