purpose of this graduate program is to equip students with the knowledge and
skills to achieve career success in business and management. It enables
students to engage in effective creative problem-solving in relation to complex
issues in business management in a changing and dynamic contemporary business
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Master Degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize
- Apply the obtained knowledge in order to effectively
lead a team in arriving at a decision involving a business scenario;
- Develop a framework of identifying different points of view and an awareness of
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in a related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 18
Total credits: 42