A program aimed for those who possesses a Doctor's degree that the development of very high-level research to improve their academic or market career. Its effectiveness lies in the cooperation of the Programs participants, both in the research carried out and, in the contributions, feedback offered to the projects of others in the program. This Program does not require the course completions or assignments. However, there is a need for periodic reports on the progress achieved and, at the end, the participant must deliver a Research Portfolio..
The postdoctoral program consist of 48 academic credits that will be completed in a 2 year period. We offer these programs online.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Post Doctor degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Conduct advanced in-depth scholarly research in
a specific area of Business Administration;
- Evaluate Master and Doctor level students on
their Thesis and Dissertation projects and presentations;
Create articles on current topics and publish
them in Scientific Journals.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Doctorate Degree in a related field of study.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of yur fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired )
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No transfer credits.
The program is organized by a set of activities, totaling 48 credits. In which, 36 credits are required courses and 12 are elective courses, chosen by the participant among the options offered. The minimum time to finish the Post Doctor program is two years.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)