This program involves advanced research activity in preparation for an
academic, industrial or non-profit career. The uniqueness of this
program replaces regular classes and involves student knowledge
research, which participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the
web and receives follow-up instructions. The chosen concentration area
will be supervised and needs to be approved by the Program Coordinator
and the Circle of Postdoctoral Studies.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students will be able to:
- Develop advanced in-depth research skills on the basis of the Doctorate.
- Get advanced preparation for scientific careers in the academic, industrial or non-profit sector.
- Teaching in Doctoral programs.
- Write articles on current topics and publish them in Ciectific Journals.
- Publish a book with your postdoctoral research theme.
- Participate as Adjunct Professor in an international class.
- Registration Agreement completed and signed.
- Diplomas from previous studies
- Official School Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official ID.
- Debit Authorization (if necessary).
- Passport photo.
- Ordering Pastoral, if applicable.
- Doctorate in related area.
- Statement containing the field of study and objectives to be achieved within the chosen field of research. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No credit transfer.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)