Program aims to develop advanced research in the area of Business
Administration, offering innovation in educational processes and improvement in
management practices in the school environment and in the relationship with all
the stakeholders involved.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Post Doctor degree in Business Administration will be able to:
- Conduct advanced in-depth scholarly research in
a specific area of Business Administration;
- Evaluate Master and Doctor level students on
their Thesis and Dissertation projects and presentations;
Create articles on current topics and publish
them in Scientific Journals.
- Registration Agreement completed and signed.
- Diplomas from previous studies
- Official School Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official ID.
- Debit Authorization (if necessary).
- Passport photo.
- Ordering Pastoral, if applicable.
- Doctorate in related area.
- Statement containing the field of study and objectives to be achieved within the chosen field of research. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No credit transfer.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 48
Total credits: 30