This program involves advanced research activity in preparation for an
academic, industrial or non-profit career. The uniqueness of this
program replaces regular classes and involves student knowledge
research, which participates in quarterly meetings on campus or on the
web and receives follow-up instructions. The chosen concentration area
will be supervised and needs to be approved by the Program Coordinator
and the Circle of Postdoctoral Studies.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
Students will be able to:
- Develop advanced in-depth research skills on the basis of the Doctorate.
- Get advanced preparation for scientific careers in the academic, industrial or non-profit sector.
- Teaching in Doctoral programs.
- Write articles on current topics and publish them in Scientific Journals.
- Publish a book with your postdoctoral research theme.
- Participate as Adjunct Professor in an international class.
- Registration Agreement completed and signed.
- Diplomas from previous studies.
- Official School Histories from previous studies.
- Copy of official ID.
- Debit Authorization (if necessary).
- Passport photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- PhD in related area.
- Declaração contendo o campo de estudo e objetivos a serem alcançados dentro do campo de pesquisa escolhido. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No credit transfer.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)