A program aimed for those who possesses a Doctor's
degree that the development of very high-level research to improve their
academic or market career. Its effectiveness lies in the cooperation of
the Programs participants, both in the research carried out and, in the
contributions, feedback offered to the projects of others in the
program. This Program does not require the course completions or
assignments. However, there is a need for periodic reports on the
progress achieved and, at the end, the participant must deliver a
The postdoctoral program consist of 48 academic
credits that will be completed in a 2 year period. We offer these
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Post Doctor degree in Education will be able to:
- Conduct advanced in-depth scholarly research in
a specific area of Education;
Evaluate Master and Doctor level
students on their Thesis and Dissertation projects and presentations;
Create articles on current topics and publish
them in Scientific Journals.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Doctorate Degree in a related field of study.
- A certificate of completion of a course previously taken in the language of your fluency in your preference language.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization ( if desired )
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No transfer credits.
The program is organized by a set of activities, totaling 48 credits. In which, 36 credits are required courses and 12 are elective courses, chosen by the participant among the options offered. The minimum time to finish the Post Doctor program is two years.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)