Program aims to develop advanced research in the area of Education, offering
innovation in educational processes and improvement in management practices in the
school environment and in the relationship with all the stakeholders involved.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Post Doctor degree in Education will be able to:
- Conduct advanced in-depth scholarly research in
a specific area of Education;
Evaluate Master and Doctor level
students on their Thesis and Dissertation projects and presentations;
Create articles on current topics and publish
them in Scientific Journals.
- Registration Agreement completed and signed.
- Diplomas from previous studies.
- Official School Histories from previous studies.
- Copy of official ID.
- Debit Authorization (if necessary).
- Passport photo.
- Pastoral Ordination, if applicable.
- PhD in related area.
- Declaração contendo o campo de estudo e objetivos a serem alcançados dentro do campo de pesquisa escolhido. Statement of the field of study and objectives to be achieved in the chosen field of research.
- No credit transfer.
Total Credits: 60 (900 hours)
Total credits: 48
Total credits: 27