The Associate of Arts in
Theology program is designed to improve students’ ministry skills and knowledge
of the Bible. These studies will equip you with knowledge in theology,
missions, and current issues in ministry. Students will acquire the necessary
communication skills to succeed in ministry in the 21st century.
THIS PROGRAM IS OFFERED IN:
The student completing the Associate Degree in Theology will be able to:
- Develop soft skills to work
in the ministries, organizations, etc., in the field of Theology;
Possess the framework of being the minister
of Jesus Christ serving His Kingdom;
Recognize the full authority and complete truthfulness of Holy Scripture;
- Acquire the
knowledge of the historic principles of the Christian faith;
- Develop a deeper understanding of the need for
spiritual intelligence to promote a more intimate relationship with God.
Total Credits: 60 (900 horas)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Total credits: 36
Total credits: 24